Professional Services

Below is a list of professional services you may require if you are thinking of applying for planning permission.

Your project size and budget will determine which of these services you require but considering the complexity of the current planning process you will probably require more services than you think.

  • Planning advice
  • Appraisal / Feasibility studies
  • Pre-planning applications
  • Architectural Design
  • Architectural Drawings
  • Planning applications
  • Design and Access Statements
  • Quantity Surveying
  • Flood risk assessments
  • Soil investigations
  • Code assessment
  • SAP assessment
  • Topographical surveys
  • Property Surveys
  • Party wall surveys
  • Total Station Surveying
  • Ecologist reports
  • Archaeologist reports
  • Arboriculture reports
  • Structural engineers
  • Air permeability testing
  • Acoustic tests
  • Landscape design
  • Utility/services
  • CDM reg's
  • SBD (Secure By Design)